29 mars 2005

Through the Glass Wall

- Serve!
- Return...
- Short-stop?
- Volley.
- Smash!
- Diving save!?
- Killer.

Right
Left
Right
Left
Right
Left
Right

The umpire seems to be
the pinnacle of envy to me
Like me, he gazes, watches, sverves from side to side
But unlike him, I can only it seems, sit by and abide

I am a spectator heard, but never heeded
I am a precense recognized, but seldom needed

Or so I feel, as they go on, about their thing
If only, by some chance, I could get an incling,

as to what it is he does, that grants him all his power
hour, after hour, after hour, after hour



Det rimmar en del här, så att säga. Det är svårt att gå ifrån ett beprövat koncept, hur mycket man än vill. Utan rimkryckan känns allt så slumpmässigt, godtyckligt och svårt att rättfärdiga. Men det kanske bara är min egen inställning till posei som är fel där, vad vet jag?

Inga kommentarer:

 

Jag pingar till Nyligen.se |