01 oktober 2005

Here, have a brain dump

Gall:

I'm tired. I should go to bed. But I don't want to go to bed, because when I do, I'll fall asleep, then I'll wake up, and another day will start. Another day I don't know what to do with.

I'm hungry. I should make some food. But I don't want to make any food, because when I do, I'll eat it, digest it, and be hungry again. Hungry and with no motivation to make any more food.

My room is dirty. I should clean it. But I don't want to clean it, because once I have, it'll be clean, but then I'll start littering it with paraphernalia again. Then it will be dirty and I'll have to clean it again.

I think I need some kind of escape, diversion, distraction. Something else than every day over and over again.

I wonder why this is in English.

I wonder why phonecalls without an errand are so hard to make.

I wonder when it's okay to lash out at your neighbours.

I wonder why I'm so work shy.

I wonder what happened to the megalomaniac who started typing stuff on this computer three years ago.

I wonder why I'm still here.

Off @ SSX3.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag tror bestämt att du har drabbats av höstblues, Daniel. Det mesta i tillvaron ter sig för ögonblicket extremt deprimerande - konstigt, egentligen. Solen skiner och skogarna är lapptäcken. Vackraste tiden på året.

Anonym sa...

Posta mer, för bövelen! Jag behöver läsa något. Vart har du tagit vägen, egentligen? Sitter du inte vid datorn längre? :)

 

Jag pingar till Nyligen.se |